We’re building & selling software that is fixing real problems and making the entire economy slightly more efficient.
But it would be so much better if you were part of the team.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our leadership team includes a Brit and a German, so we have a European attitude to work-life balance and a progressive attitude towards team lunches.
We’d love you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Flexible Paid Time Off
Director of Sales
Job ref: SAE-2105
The best sellers are problem solvers.
We’re looking for a senior seller who wants to solve key challenges of the world’s best sales teams. You’ll be helping CROs, senior RevOps and senior customer success leaders operationalize their qualification & deal execution to give their teams an edge and ultimately serve their own customers better, so ideally you’ve had demonstrated success calling into sales leadership.
This is a senior position. In addition to bringing in revenue, you’ll be a key stakeholder in sales strategy, with direct access to the CEO and product teams. We walk the walk, using DealPoint to manage deals from discovery through implementation (integrated with SDFC of course).
This is a full-time position including competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We’re quasi-remote, with half the team based in Portland, and the rest up and down the west coast.
Please no agencies.
- Deliver real value to our customers
- Qualify and close inbound and SDR-sourced opportunities
- In addition to the above, prospect your own deals to hit quota
- Participate in deal inspections and help management produce an accurate forecast
- Ensure a clean, smooth hand over to Customer Success
Additional Application Instructions
Please email the following to email@example.com
- A short note on why you’d like to work with us and/or why you love startups
- Your LinkedIn / Angel.co / resume